Friday, March 7, 2008

Sometimes you gotta shoot...

I have had a little break from professional photography this past month and so I've put my energy into my favorite subjects, my boys. I have been hauling out the camera a lot because sometimes I can not deny the urge to shoot:)
Andy got a new truck and really wanted a picture of it. I bribed him into letting me take the next photos if I took a few of his truck. Models these days...so demanding :P

Here's a couple of my smiley boy who was loving the swing yesterday.


I am headed to a photography seminar this weekend in Seattle so I'll have some fun shots to show off when I get back. Really looking forward to "fine tuning my craft". I may require some models to practice my new found knowledge. Any volunteers for some free photography??

2 comments:

The W's said...

I'll be your model :) :) Oh, I miss you soooooo much!!!!! Love those shots of "my boys!" Andy looks so grownup in those pictures. He's growing up way too fast. Oh Jack Jack...gotta love your smile! You made Uncle Reid and my day yesterday with your phone call. Love you all so very much!! Have a blast at your conference...don't forget to relax while you're there :)

rachel joy said...

Great shots! And yes, I offer my children to you to do whatever you please! :) Hope you're having a great weekend.