Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ashley & Ryan : The Coolest Couple

Just got back from the working with a super fun couple. They braved the mosquitoes (yes they're out..those little buggers) and spent some time patiently waiting for the sun to set. They were a riot and willing to do whatever I asked. Love them! Here's a few of my favorites starting with a little sunshine.
A little more of a artistic feel to this one.
Anyone like yellow?
I had my lovely assistant Natalie holding a light for something a little different.
Cute, Cute, Cute!
Yes, they were into the posing thing. Ahh..young love...
Love the mood of this photo.Beautiful coupleI set up some lighting to do a few of these fun shots below. I love how the couple just pop. Thanks for being such good sports Ashley & Ryan! I am really looking forward to your wedding day now. After a shoot like today... just imagine what I'll make ya do for the big day;P

No comments: