Sunday, May 4, 2008

More and More Pictures of the Boys

Another day of photos! I can't seem to get sick of these great gigs I have as photographer AND mommy. Today I got together with a wonderful photographer friend of mine, Eileen, to shoot the kids. You can check our her blog http://www.silverskiesphotography.blogspot.com.

Here are some favorites....couldn't post nearly enough. BTW, Jack was my star subject today. Andy was in his own little world. Something inquisitive about this look...
This is Eileen...being cute:)Have I mentioned that Jack is potty trained? Ummm...even out doors ;P
Yup...he's happy about that.
We went down to the Sumas boarder to find some railway tracks and train for Jack. He was a little sacred to go on the tracks but after a little coaching he loved it. Here's something a little fun.
More artsy Photoshopping.
Cool blue walls.
As you can see, Eileen and the kids get along just great!
No kids photo day would be complete without a little treat after. Here's Jack waiting patiently for the ice cream.

YUM!Ummm...yes...my children are in a competition with Britney Spear's kids for most photographed kids in the world!
Happy people.....Jack is a little tired though!

3 comments:

The W's said...

I can't take it anymore!!! I need to see those boys!!

The W's said...

Great pics by the way :)

The Okotis said...

Where's the cool blue wall?