Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jill & Ryan

What an amazing day! This stunning couple were such a joy to shoot. I know, I know I've said it a million times but I love my job! Jill and Ryan, along with their wonderful family and friends, chose Deep Cove for their photography and the weather was so perfect. Check out how cute these guys are!
A special shout out to my ladies in Yellow, Purple and Blue. They worked it like fashion models and the camera loved them! And no one fell into the water ;)Did I say the weather was perfect or what. Check out that sky...and the stunning ladies.
The sun was peaking out for a short while at the beginning of the shoot and we were able to catch this perfect lighting. A photographers dream!
Soon the clouds and wind came but it only added to the mood of these shots.

We stopped by the shore line in North Vancouver to catch these shots. By this time the sun had burned away a few of those clouds.

Dip and Kiss time...it is one of my favorites :)

We were off to Grouse Mountain for the ceremony and it was spectacular. Here's dad and his little girl. You could feel the love this family has for one another.

Check out that view!
There was great emotion the whole way through the ceremony. Smiles all around!

Thanks to my lovely associate Shayna for this fantastic shot below!
The End.....The Begining!
Thank-you, Thank-you Jill and Ryan. It was a huge pleasure to share in your day! Congratulation :)

No comments: