Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ray & Maureen - Part Two

What an amazing adventure! Andrew and I were lucky enough to take a trip to Mexico for a destination wedding. This wedding wasn't any ordinary wedding though, it was Andrew's best buddy's wedding. I had the pleasure of photographing an adorable couple AND my husband too. If you know Andrew at all you'll understand why this was so exciting for me. Andrew hates being photographed, I mean hates being photographed! Strange how he managed to wind up with a photographer wife we'll never know! Actually, he's been on his best behavior lately and has been in many images that grace the pages of this blog. I guess I'm growing on him:)

Anyway, back to the matter at hand, I am a wedding photographer after all and most definitely not a writer. Check out the ceremony site! You don't get this in the likes of Abbotsford!
Stunning Dress.
The bride did her own make-up and a darn good job of it too!
I love these shoes!
Pretty!
Getting on the dress.
The fabulous groom, looking smashing if I do say so myself!
Wowza! His super model wife;)

Ummm....I do like the butt shots....And here is the crew. My man is the guy on the right.
I love this image. The blue sky, the water, the cool looking rock....oh yeah, and the cute couple;)This is shortly before the ceremony started.A look between the couple during the ceremony.

They are sure great kissers!
Champagne after the ceremony.Beautiful!
The light here was so amazing! I couldn't have asked for better.

A little off camera flash with the sunset. LOVE IT!
Thanks Ray and Maureen for an amazing time! Congrats and see you soon!

5 comments:

Jen G. said...

Stunning!!! Is that really my brother?! Maureen looked so gorgeous that day and you can't beat the backdrop, *sigh*.

Steeped Tea With Eileen said...

Amazing job honey! Love it!

The W's said...

GREAT pictures!!

Footprints Photography said...

I see so much of the "Anita" style behind these photos, once again, you have really captured the beauty of another couple, way to go!!!

Anita said...

Thanks Ladies!