Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rifka & Mike Part Two- Abbotsford Wedding Photographer

As usual, I had a great time shooting Rifka and Mike's wedding last week. I am truly blessed to love my work. I had a hard time narrowing down the images I wanted to post. Yet another typical "problem" I have. On with the show....



I hadn't met Mike till the day of the wedding but he flashed me a great smile moments before Rifka walked down the aisle. Thanks to my wonderful associate Natalie for capturing the photo on the left.



There were many special moments between the couple. Feel the love?!



Another thanks to Natalie for this great shot!



I was on the other side of the church getting these. Isn't Rifka lovely?!



Mike's mother's face says it all. Such a look of joy and pride.



We went back to Rifka's family farm for the portraits. Natalie and I were very excited about the location!





Hello, lovely lighting and cute group!





They are truly a stunning couple!

























Thanks for a fabulous time Rifka and Mike. Congratulations!

I have added a few to Facebook too (some that aren't on the blog). Join the group and take a look!

1 comment:

Footprints Photography said...

Anita, these photos are just stunning!!! You are amazing!