Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nina and James - Abbotsford Engagement Photographer

Fun is an understatement when it come to this couple. I love them. They really make my job look easy! I could post a hundred photos but I've narrowed it down for you. More on the Facebook page too.

We were up at the crack of dawn trying to get some sunrise photos. The sun didn't get out from behind the clouds early enough but they rocked it anyway.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for a great morning guys! Looking forward to your October wedding.

1 comment:

rachel joy said...

gorgeous! the dock pics are my fave.