Thursday, May 27, 2010

Shannon & Wade - The Party - Abbotsford Wedding Photographer

I'm just finishing up the final touches on this wedding and thought I'd show just a few more images. I do so love Milner Chapel!

Photobucket

After the ceremony we drove to another favorite spot of mine, Fort Langley Hall. We enjoyed gorgeous sunshine and a perfect backdrop.

Photobucket

I'm thinking 1952?!

Photobucket

It was a hot one so we managed to find some shade for the pretty ladies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again to Hollis the groomsman for lending us his stunning backyard for more portraits. I'm in love with his backyard!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

We had time for a few quick shots at the reception and the place was lovely.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shannon and Wade, you are truly a beautiful couple, inside and out. Thanks for sharing your day with us!

No comments: