Thursday, April 12, 2007

Another Perfect Day









































We spent about 2-3hours at Mill Lake today and went through about 2-3 weather changes too! It was cloudy and cold, windy and damp, and then sunny and mild. We loved every minute! The boys spent their time exploring the shore line, the plant life and the bugs rather than really playing at the playgrounds. Getting wet and muddy is the best part about being a little boy. I, of course, adore watching them and capturing it all on my camera. I've made progress with photographing them and no longer beg them to give me a grin (they both have the most beautiful contagious smiles and it's hard not try and cokes one out). I have realized that just letting them play and catching that is a beautiful memory too. I wore them out so much that they are BOTH sleeping now and I'm using the time to do this. Hope you enjoy the pictures, I loved taking them.

No comments: