Thursday, August 2, 2007

I took these photos about month ago because I thought it was so cute....little did I know.
This is how the story goes....

As most of you know, Jack likes to sleep naked. This is only a problem because he also like to pee naked...and not in the potty. I had a new lens I was dying to try out and this little guy was the perfect subject. It started out innocent. He was jumping around and laughing because he was happy I was hanging out with him when he should have been sleeping.


And then the fun began.........the jammies stared coming off and I kept on snapping and laughing all along. It was unfortunate I didn't realize the consequences of my actions and now each night, almost without fail, Jack takes off all his clothes before he falls asleep. He knows how cute it is and that mommy has a really hard time getting mad. Besides, she even took pictures of it once before so it can't be wrong.

Needless to say, I now wash his blankets almost every morning too. That reminds me, I have to put his bedding in the dryer right now.





















1 comment:

The W's said...

These are priceless!!!! Oh Jack Jack! You are too cute!!