Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Learning New Things

I love love love photography...in case you haven't noticed. Whenever I get the chance to learn something new in my field I jump at the opportunity. The day after my last wedding I was in Burnaby for a couple days to work with some great photographers and learn some of their thoughts on the business. Although there wasn't a lot of shooting time I did manage to get a couple of shots on day two. John Ratchford was the visionary behind these images and he is amazing.

He was teaching us some fantastic thoughts on photographing seniors. No, not ones with gray hair but the graduating types. I am so full of new ideas that I am bursting at the seems!

IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS ENTERING GRADE TWELVE THIS YEAR BE SURE AND CONTACT ME FOR SOME FREE PHOTOGRAPHY AND PRODUCTS.

It is still a relatively new concept in Canada to have a professional photographer, outside of the school hired photographers, to photograph your cap and gown shots as well as some fresh fun portraits. I am really excited about diving into this new market.
This photos has some fun new photo shop actions applied to it. Check out TRA if you like the vibe of this image.
This is what it looks like before any extra enhancements. Still pretty just more mellow.

1 comment:

The W's said...

Umm...I can pretend I'm in Grade 12. :)