Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Michelle & Mike July 5th, 2008

Wow, another fantastic wedding this weekend! Could I get better clients, I think not! Michelle, Mike and the whole wedding party were so much fun to shoot. It all started at Michelle mom's place where we caught the excitement before the ceremony. Here is my absolute favorite shot of a dress I think I have ever taken. I just love it!Michelle was calm and beautiful as she prepared for her big day.
I like to keep things fresh and this shoe shot is a little different but I love it too.
A quick snap of the flowers. Divine! I absolutely love colourful bouquets.
Can I get a wow!
The ceremony was short but perfectly sweet.
So as many of you will remember, in between all this beautiful weather we're having, Saturday was rainy. This did not stop us from grabbing almost all the shots outdoors. The lovely bride and groom and the whole wedding party were fantastic. We started under a little covering outside a great restaurant called Seasons in the Park. The restaurant manager was very accommodating and we were able to get some great shots there.
In between down pours we took a little walk around the park. We found a lot of great spots. And for someone who claims not to like photos Mike was an excellent sport.
Michelle was stunning!
There is a tropical feel to this image, not to mention romantic.
The reception took place in New West and the decor was beautiful.
And introducing the lovely Natalie! She's worked with me once before and has proven to be a huge asset! She was holding reflectors like the best of them. Not to mention a super dance star!
AWE!!!
Here's Michelle cutting a rug with her proud poppa.
Speaking of fathers, this is the father of the groom. I would love to show you more of the many faces he has but I'll stick with this one cause it's quite tame. He was an absolute riot for the whole wedding.
Some of the lovely lovely bridesmaids working it!
The best man stole Michelle for some fun.
I love getting the sunsets and this wedding had a great one. I think that is three in a row now. I'm on roll:)
Thanks Mike & Michelle for inviting me into your special day! It was truly a great time and I can't wait to show you the rest of the shots. Enjoy your Jamaican Vacation!

1 comment:

Footprints Photography said...

Sweetie,

You amaze me! I LOVED working with you! Don't ever stop doing this because this is exactly what you are meant to do! You DO capture the most PERFECT MOMENTS!