Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chapman Family Camp

On August long weekend we headed off to Revelstoke for our family reunion. Of course Andrew had to take a bit of an alternate route that involved a little four wheeling but the scenery was beautiful . Check out these wild flowers!How many Chapman's does it take to set up a tent?!
We went on a little hike and Jack was tuckered out!
Samantha and I
Yes, my kids do love the dirt!
My uncle with his camera. He's had a video camera in his hand since I was a kid!
My mom with some pretty light.

Isn't this familiar? I can always capture my kids playing in the water.
Who needs toys when you have a stack of wood?! The kids played with it for hours!
Awe! Keziah my niece is growing up so fast.
My "little" brother Kevin looking a bit like a surfer dude!
I have a ton more pictures but these will have to do for now:)

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Keziah's so cute love all the pic can't wait to see more!!!