Friday, July 31, 2009

Kelly & Dustin - Part Two

I've been a little slow posting this second post for Kelly and Dustin because I can't seem to narrow down the images. I keep on finding "just one more" and before ya know it, I'll be posting the whole darn wedding! Good problem to have. Needless to say, this will probably not be the last post I do for this wedding. More will follow in a few days;)

On with the ceremony! It was a hot one but short and sweet!

Photobucket

The flower girl was an angel and I love, love, love the flower in her hair. Too cute!

Photobucket

The beautiful Kelly was glowing the whole day. She and Dustin were such a pleasure to photograph!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this kiss shot.

Photobucket

Happy, happy couple.

Photobucket

After the ceremony we had some fun with this great John Deere tractor. I'm loving farm equipment:)

Photobucket

Love it!

Photobucket

Kelly and Dustin had this great field all lined up for photographs and it was a fantastic location.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We passed some railway tracks on the way to Starbucks (Yes, Starbucks! You know I love it!) and it didn't take much to convince the bride and groom to stop. Wow, was it worth it!! It was great timing as you can see by the train screaming by.

Photobucket

I couldn't decide what image I liked best so I'm posting both of these.
Do you prefer the beige....

Photobucket

...or the red?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

...We can't decide which is our favorite..how could you..
but the ...wooshing train floating veil is so special!...
Dustin & Kelly had to cross those track every time they wanted to see each other!...
A special spot captured forever!..

Thankyou Anita...
Bob & Colleen S

megan edelman photography said...

The pictures are absolutely gorgeous...boy, do I wish I could do my wedding over in the days of digital photography. I love your work Anita, and it was great chatting with you on the wedding day :)
Megan (flower girl's mom)

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

WONDERFUL PICTURES!!!
I am Dustin's 1st cousin (& now Kellys) and 3300 miles kept us from being at the wedding so I can only experience it through pictures.
Thank you so much at the glimpse of them!!

jocelyn said...

Anita,
You did an amazing job, thankyou for posting them. A number of dustins cousins/family couldn't make it so they will now be able to see and capture some of what they missed.
However will we all decide which ones, i don't know.
Thankyou for your beautiful work.