Monday, July 13, 2009

Rosvita & Lorne - 11.07.09

I had such a fun time on Saturday with this great couple and their wonderful wedding party. We took the photos before the ceremony, in the blazing hot July sun, but I was having such a good time I barely noticed the heat. Here are some of my favorite images.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The beautiful bride who was glowing all day.

Photobucket

The flowers were classic perfection!

Photobucket

The handsome groom.

Photobucket

I loved this wedding party. They were so easy to work with and funny too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was the perfect group of people to do a "head" shot with. They were just as into it as us photographers!

Photobucket

I loved photographing Rosvita. Look at that fantastic smile!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The ceremony was at a lovely church in Abbotsford. I love the natural lighting here and, of course, Rosvita's smile.

Photobucket

Photobucket

KISS!

Photobucket

MARRIED!

Photobucket

Thanks for the fun day Rosvita, Lorne, wedding party and wonderful families! It's always such a pleasure to work with you!

3 comments:

rachel joy said...

Rosvita! My Safeway friend! Now I see why you were growing out your hair. Such a beautiful bride, and great shots Anita!

sonja said...

You took the pictures and i catered the reception! GREAT photos Anita. You really captured the beauty of who Rosvita is :)

christy said...

great job. she sure was a beautiful bride, you could tell she was just sooooo happy!! I love all the neat shots you took