Saturday, September 20, 2008

Princeton Trip 05.09.08

We had such an amazing weekend in Princeton with our friend Eileen. Here are some of the photos of our adventures.
The crazy kids.
Andy loves bugs right now.
Jack showing off his dirty bum.
Andy was so happy to ride his bike with his PJs on.
We had a little fun with my new camera....first Eileen....
then she took some of me too. I know, I know....we are too cool!
Jack got into the action.Looking cute.
We took a drive up the mountain for some beautiful views.
It was very windy.
Awe, so pretty!
Eileen makes the best popsicles!
She did a little posing for me too.
Jack was hauling firewood.
Andy almost never took off his new bike jumping helmet.
We ran into this little family. They were born in Eileen's backyard last year.
Andy was looking through the bino's at the dear. Loving the PJs still!

No comments: