Thursday, September 18, 2008

Two Cuties and a Camera

I had such a fun morning with these two adorable girls! It's going to be a long post because I just couldn't choose what photos I liked best. We ran, jumped, laughed and ate nerds. Who could ask for anything more!?

Check out the curls and stunning blue eyes!
A little laugh...
And some great attitude!
Who me? The little one wasn't so sure at first but.....
she warmed up with a little help from mom!
Perfect!
"ummm..no hugs please."
Running away....
And peek-a-boo!
So happy!And time for treats.Yum Yum!

Thanks for a great morning girls! Can't wait to play again soon!

3 comments:

Genny said...

Wow!! Anita, you did an amazing job! Thanks for posting them so quickly. I still can't believe how Lola just "took" to you. I can't wait to see the rest!
Thanks again for beautiful pics
Gen

Footprints Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL MY DEAR!!!! The shoes shot....LOVE IT!!!

rachel joy said...

Beautiful! I think my favourites so far! maybe because I know them. Love the nerds one.