Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Vleeming Family

Yet another great photo session this afternoon. Here is the adorable Vleeming family who are celebrating their fifth anniversary today. Congratulations guys! Their charming and cute son was fantastic for us and we enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks guys!
He loved running everywhere...and hanging onto mommy...and going for walks...
and getting a swing from mom & dad too.My heart melts for little boys with big blue eyes...
and great smiles. I love my job;)
Mom & Dad feeling a little love!
The end :)

1 comment:

Brenda Waddle-Lynn said...

Hi - I am Tracy Vleeming's aunt - thanks for posting these awesome pictures! My family lives in Sherwood Park, AB, and we don't get to the Lower Mainland very often to see my husband's family (in fact, I'm the only one so far who has actually met little Carson) but your pictures brought them a little closer.