Thursday, October 8, 2009

Emily & James Engagement - My bro's getting married!

Okay, I'm freaking out here. My little brother, who isn't so little anymore, is getting married! Words can not express my excitement. Surprisingly, they're having me do their photos. Okay, that not that surprising, they get the family discount.

We went out for a little e-shoot adventure last night, and I have to say, they are my best images ever. Okay, maybe not ever, but because I'm so happy for them I really think they are some of my best work. They brought out the best in me and really, I could make them do whatever I wanted. Have I mentioned they're cute, too? Who could ask for anything more.

I can only post a few now but more to come later from a few other totoally different but fabulous locations. On with the show.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to post one of my brother being by brother. He did try and make it a little hard for me by making faces. Good thing Emily made up for it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tamara O said...

Totally cute! And great locations. Congrats Emily and James!

alexa said...

I can't get over how much Andy looks like your brother!