Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jackson's 4th Birthday Session

When I informed my youngest that his birthday was coming up, he informed me that that meant we had to do a photo session. Wow, do I have him trained! We went out for an impromptu session and had a great time, but note the inappropriate foot wear.

As I was about to post these, a month late, I realized I haven't even posted Andy's birthday pictures from last March! That goes to show what a busy year it's been. I'll post those too.

This location I like to call The Tractor Graveyard. As you can see, the kids loved it.

Photobucket

Jack was a little apprehensive at first but once he got comfortable he really had fun pretending to be a farmer. He's even making the tractor noises in this shot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the look of concentration on him. It's so Jack.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love these two images! I think one may become a canvas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the way home from the Tractor Graveyard, I couldn't resist stopping at this field.

Photobucket

I think I would call these their fake smiles, but the picture makes me laugh, so it's a keeper.

Photobucket

Jack prefers his hat backwards and I love it that way too. Too cute.
Photobucket

I just can't help but laugh at these ones too. They are so my boys.

Photobucket

Now a few shots from back in March. As you can tell, I don't really pose my kids for photos, I just give them a little guidance and try and capture them being themselves.

Here's Andy being Andy. I think I told him to stand against the wall but he wanted to sit. Works for me!

Photobucket

He also wanted to lay down....

Photobucket

and jump....

Photobucket

...and put on silly glasses. These photos really capture who they are. My active, silly and lovable babies!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Footprints Photography said...

Umm, are Andy's shoes on backwards for these pix?? If they are you MUST blow these up gigantic because that is just WAY TOO FLIPPIN CUTE!!!!!!