Monday, October 19, 2009

Emily & James Engagement - Part Two

I had such a fun time with my brother and his lovely lady that I'm posting twice for their engagement session. They kind of gave me free reign on the locations so we got a little edgy/artsy and I loved it. It's sometimes fun to just fly by the seat of your pants and see what happens. We drove around and just stopped at places that looked funky. Here is a black garage door I thought was cool. Just around the corner was a security guard that didn't seem to notice us. It wouldn't have been the first location I was kicked out of!

Photobucket

Next was a location I have been before but I loved it so I wanted to try it again.

Photobucket

Details people. It's all about the details. I can't believe my brother picked out those shoes all by himself. Good taste bro!

Photobucket

And the ring. Wow, again James, you have good taste and I never knew it!

Photobucket

This was just too funny to not post. Don't hate me James, I love this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is where the session got a little crazy. I noticed the sun was setting but too many buildings were in the way so we had to find an open area, and fast. I drove like a mad woman searching from someplace to get a sunset shot and ended up stopping by the side of the road beside raspberry fields. You can see them in the background. It worked out pretty well I think. There are a couple more on Facebook too.

Photobucket

Last but not least is a photo I captured when it was almost dark. You'd never know it from looking at the picture but just for fun I experimented with some higher ISOs. It is not technically perfect but I so love the mood. Did I mention that the D700 can practically shoot in the dark! Great camera.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sara & Jamie said...

I love this location!! do you mind sharing it ;-) i would love to shoot there!! thanks :-)

Footprints Photography said...

The BEST SHOOT EVER MY DEAR!!!