Monday, November 9, 2009

Courtney & Jason - Engagement

Oh, my job is so fun! I've said it a million times, I know, but I just can't help but feel immensely blessed to work with wonderful people such as Courtney & Jason. Over the years I have photographed countless weddings for Jason's family and he has been a groomsman at two of those weddings. He approached me at a wedding earlier this year and introduced me to his stunning fiancee. Needless to say, I was very excited when they asked me to take part in their big day.

Here are some favorites from their adorable engagement session. These two are too cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Footprints Photography said...

Tons of emotion and playfulness in this shoot! Two thumbs up!!!

lfast said...

So beautiful as always!!! Marcel and I were hoping for some mushy kissing but I guess they'll have to save that for the wedding! :)

Anita, your photography is amazing!!!