Friday, November 6, 2009

The Ross Family

I have a special place in my heart for this adorable blended family. I've known Angela for just a couple years now, and we've shared a variety of connections. We first met at a ladies group at church, she started a day care and my children attended, I took her little girl's photos and her family photos and now through it all, she is my friend. It's always fun working with them, even if it's a "quick, the light is fading" session after her and her family have already had a busy day. Thanks for squeezing in the time for some portraits. It was worth it! Here are my favorites.


Photobucket

Photobucket

These two girls get more gorgeous (if that's possible) every year. Watch out boys, their dad seems kind of tough!

Photobucket

Angela is stunning and look at her little doll.

Photobucket

I think the girls have their proud poppa wrapped around their little fingers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what happens when a little girl gets tired out and cold. Even though her sweet sisters bribed her with chocolate, the poor thing had enough.

Photobucket

Gorgeous girl and her cute cowboy!

Photobucket

Aw!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Steeped Tea With Eileen said...

Great job on these photos! I can't believe how much all the girls have grown up since we did their last shoot!