Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kira & Travis Engaged

Travis and Kira are a riot! I laughed more at their wedding consultation than any other meeting I think I've had. Needless to say, I was very excited to do their engagement session. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't on our side as much as we hoped. Fortunately, Kira and Travis really know how to roll with the punches. Here are some favorites from our rainy, haily (yes, I just made that word up) and cloudy session.

Cute, aren't they?!




This is right about when the hail showed up. Big huge chunks of it! We took cover under a rustic gazebo and ironically the light was perfect as well as the breeze blowing Kira's hair. I thought we may have to finish the session there but before we knew it, the storm passed over.





Yes, I made them sit in the hail. To make them feel better I literally rolled around in it too. I'll sacrifice body heat to get a good angle!











By the end of the session, we all looked a little damp. Was it worth it?! I'd say so! Thanks for a great time Kira and Travis!

No comments: