Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am so Blessed.

Here we are again walking the trails near our home. Andrew had his handy little tripod so we did a few family shots, without having to put my D700 in the snow like last week:)

I have a wonderful photographer friend who once said to me that she wants to create images that when people walk by them, they smile. I love that! I can't help but smile when I see images of my boys. God has given me so much and I am so grateful! Here are my favorites.
Andrew did these ones. He was dancing around like a crazy man to make the kids smile. It made me smile too;)

2 comments:

The W's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The W's said...

Ha Ha...I deleted the last comment:) Here I go again..

What great shots of the family Anita! Miss you guys so much! Love you!