Saturday, January 3, 2009

TTD & Before and After

I've had a lot of questions from friends, clients and photographers about what I do and they are often surprised how many hours I spend behind the computer. Here, in a nut shell, is the reason why. You can see from the images below that although many photographs are fine straight out of the camera, they can be amazing with a little editing. This is the digital era and I love molding an image in photo shop almost as much as I love taking that image. Here are some samples for the TTD shoot this morning.

Before
After. Just popped the colour and softened it a bit.Before. This image was a little underexposed and not quite centered...hey, nobody's perfect! :)This is much better!
I love this image just the way it is but....
...this is great too.
Before. Melissa looking smokin! It's just a little dull.
After. A few minutes and voila! She's popping off the page.
Before. I love this shot! Melissa was such an amazing trooper. I had a vision of a bride laying in snow as if it were sand. She sure pulled it off!
After. Of course the colours are much better here. Love Photo Shop!

No comments: