Sunday, January 4, 2009

Melissa & Tyrel TTD Part Three

Here's the final post from the TTD shoot this weekend. I have an engagement sessions today so check back in a day or two for more photos.

Melissa doing a little spin.
I love this image! Her eyes are stunning.We did a little off camera flash for the next two images. I love the winter landscapes!
Yes, these two will make beautiful babies;)This is just so darn pretty.
Final shot of the day. They were freezing but I managed to talk them into just a couple more minutes.
I had so much fun with this couple I wish they'd do it all over again...the wedding and the TTD:) Thanks Tyrel and Melissa for being such amazing subjects and fun people all around!

2 comments:

Perfect Moments Photography said...

Wow, you are a great photographer! I also have a blogspot that I shortened into www.perfectmomentsphotog.blogspot.com

I googled it to see what it brought up and yours was on the first page.

I have a Nikon D80 and would love to have a D700! You have some beautiful pictures! How long have you been photographing?

Anita said...

Thanks for your kind words! I've been a photographer since I was a kid but doing it professionally for about 4 years.

The D700 is so worth every penny. I switched from the D80 and although a great little camera, the D700 is amazing:)

Good luck with you site!