Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Analeigh & Trenton - Kids

Is there anything better than a squishy six month old baby?! I believe not. Here's the proof in little Analeigh. I just love her to pieces:) I've been taking pictures of her family for a few years now and it's always a pleasure.

Photobucket

Ummm, toes:)

Photobucket

And her big brother came too. Handsome little man!

Photobucket

And I do so love the buttercup fields! Really, if you don't like fields with flowers you should not hire me as your photographer!


Photobucket

So pretty! I love it when little girls get their ears pierced. Andrew and I talked about doing this before we even had kids. God gave us boys so I guess I'll just admire Analeigh's!

Photobucket

Having some fun with mommy!

Photobucket

After some fun with the little one I chased after Trenton.

Photobucket

I do so love the baby blues!

Photobucket

See you guys for more photos in the fall!

No comments: