Monday, June 15, 2009

The Gunther Family

What a happy bunch! I always expect a group that includes four kids, under the age of five, to be a little challenging but I was actually wrong. I came prepared with my trusty side kick Natalie and it worked out fabulous! Natalie is about the best child entertainer I could hire so she got to work while I clicked away. Thanks Natalie!!

Aren't they a lovely group?!

Photobucket

Here are the proud parents and grandparents.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted to capture some fun candid shots too.

Photobucket

This little one was all smiles for me!

Photobucket

Love the little girls' outfits!

Photobucket

CUTE!

Photobucket

Awwww:)

Photobucket

4 comments:

christy said...

absolutely amazing and stunning...perfect

sonja said...

Anita these look awesome! My mom and dad are going to be thrilled :) Definitely will use you again in the future and will recommend you to all! look forward to seeing the rest of the shots taken.
Sonja
(short hair with the 3 kids :))

mom said...

so far I'm loving the pictures... can't wait to see the rest..

Footprints Photography said...

I had fun entertaining the kids Anita but you certainly worked your magic as usual! Beautiful photos!!!