Monday, June 1, 2009

My Family - Mom's Birthday

I've been so busy I haven't had time to post a few images from my mom's surprise party. My dad was very sneaky and planned this little gathering a few months ago. He knew there was nothing my mother would like better than to have her kids come see her on her special day. As you can see by the images, she was very surprised and happy!



There were lots of little hands to help with the gifts.
And two cakes!
I had to post this one. We caught the kids actually playing nice together!
Last but not least a family photo. Take note, I am an awful photographer when it comes to my own family! It's much harder when you have to set the self timer, run into the photo AND you have the most badly behaved child in the group. We only managed to get four shots before it all came apart. I usually take about forty images in the time it took to capture the few I did. If you look at the left corner you'll see my "adorable" Jack with his face down and tears streaming. Ummm....maybe I should hire a professional next time! Good advice I'd say! Hope next time we can have a family reunion in the Valley where I know about twenty great ones!

No comments: