Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Leanna & Greg Wedding - Part Two

Sometimes I just get this feeling, the feeling like it's going to rain. I am no weatherman but I sure do like to predict the weather. We came prepared with umbrellas and gum boots and boy was I wrong! It did not rain, not one drop, on my happy wedding party. Sometimes, I love being wrong:)

Here's the proof that God smiled down on us last Saturday. It's all about the lighting and it was perfect!! Okay, it's not just the lighting, there are also a bunch of knock-outs in this image too. They do make it fabulous!!

Photobucket

Now, from the beginning. I started my day with Leanna getting ready at her home. She was surrounded by a group of beautiful ladies and a couple of darling kids too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The ceremony was held at at a beautiful church with big beautiful windows. It made for stunning light during the vows.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The newlyweds made their getaway in a fantastic yellow Mustang.

Photobucket

We met up at Campbell Valley park for some more fun and photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a perfect day. Thanks for sharing it with me, Greg & Leanna. Congratulations!

2 comments:

The W's said...

Hey...that's the church I used to work at!

Anita said...

I know!! I saw the Helping Hands sign and thought of you:)