Thursday, September 10, 2009

Emily & Cam - 29.08.09 - Part Two

Emily and Cam's wedding was the kind of day that will require about three posts I think. For now I'll just show a few more from the ceremony and the bride and groom portraits.

They have such an amazing and supportive family and it was really evident during the ceremony how connected they all are.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I absolutely love the high five Cam is giving his dad! It says it all.

Photobucket

I love old cars so when I found out Cam had this awesome corvette for the day I was very excited, to say the least.

Photobucket

Stunning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the car shots we headed to Ledgeview Golf Course. We managed to get a few shots before being kicked off the green.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More to come in a few days!

No comments: