Friday, September 25, 2009

Wendy & Tyler - 12.09.09 - Part Two

I've been having a great time going through Wendy and Tyler's images and thought I'd share some more.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was so cute when Tyler had a little trouble getting Wendy's ring on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love shooting at the Abbey in Mission. No matter how many times I go there, there always seems to be another way to capture the beauty.

Photobucket

These kids were so much fun, and I'm talking about the big kids too!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See, fun kids!

Photobucket

A little romantic too. I've been playing around with bright backlighting and I'm loving the effect.

Photobucket

Love the sun flair too.

Photobucket

Great light, great couple!

Photobucket

No comments: