Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wendy & Tyler - 12.09.09 - Part One

Wendy and Tyler's beautiful wedding took place in Mission, BC and came complete with sunshine, an outrageous wedding party and loads of fun. Here are a few shots of the girls getting ready. More to follow in a week or so.

I love photographing the details. These were all taken with my 60mm Macro lens. It's amazing!

Photobucket

The bride got ready in this beautiful hotel suite. It had great windows that made lighting for pictures fantastic.

Photobucket

I know I'm posting two images that are almost the same but I loved both of these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The flower girl was amazing! More of her to come too.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Wendy_83 said...

YaY !!! I Love what I see !!!
Can't wait to see more :)
Thanks for all you girls' amazing work !