Friday, September 4, 2009

Leah & Regan - 28.08.09 - Part Two

Here is another glimpse of Leah and Regan's wedding. I was so happy when Leah and I met and I could tell she was a bride with great ideas. She likes fields, I like fields; She likes funky locations, I love funky locations:) All in all, it was a match made in heaven, and I'm not just talking about how cute her and Regan are either;)

I don't usually post a lot of images of the handsome groom getting ready. There is a good reason for this though, I usually have my lovely assistant take those shots while I'm with the bride. I thought is was only fair to share one of Regan that Shayna took for me. Great shot Shayna!

Photobucket

I really couldn't get enough of this little flower girl.

Photobucket

This was not posed, she asked Leah if she could hold her dress for her. How adorable!

Photobucket

It was a lovely candlelit ceremony.

Photobucket

There were no flashes allowed during the ceremony but we captured some great emotion anyway.

Photobucket

Another shot from Shayna and her side of the ceremony site.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ah, the girls. They were just so lovely I couldn't help posting this one.

Photobucket

Stunning couple.

Photobucket

One more from my girl Shayna, I tend to stick her with the guys. Can ya tell?!

Photobucket

Here's the funky location I was talking about earlier. Love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was so fun to work with such a relaxed bride. Thanks for a great day Leah and Regan and congratulations!

There are a couple other shots on Facebook too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks for posting my pics too!! Yours are amazing as usual! love working with you! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

lol - it says marg, but its me - Shayna - i am on my mom's computer!