Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bianca & Greg - Fraser Valley Wedding Photographer

This last weekend I was lucky enough to share in Bianca and Greg's big day. It was extra special because not only are they sweet and wonderful clients but many of their friends have been clients as well. There were a total of six couples that I had photographed before. Needless to say, I spent part of the reception catching up with them all. Here are a few quick picks and more to come soon.

I had a lot of fun with the details at this wedding. Can ya tell?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out Bianca's dad helping tie up her dress. This was a first for me and I have to say I loved it!

Photobucket

Cute newborn baby, yes please! This is the darling three week old daughter of one of the bridesmaids.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm skipping ahead a little here but I wanted to post just a few of the bride and groom. I'll catch you up on the ceremony in the next post.

We stopped in a little place called Steveston in Richmond. Great colourful backdrops are fantastic, aren't they?! Good choice Bianca and Greg!
Photobucket

Love, Love, Love the flowers.

Photobucket

Next it was Deer Lake Park in Burnaby. Funky old buildings are great backdrops too! I was in heaven.

Photobucket

Cute, cute, cute!

Photobucket

I'll post a bunch more soon!

No comments: