Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stefanie's Maternity - Abbotsford Maternity Photographer

Oh my goodness did I ever had fun with this session. Stefanie contacted me for a maternity session and in her email stated "if you have been dying to try something out on somebody feel free to use me". Thank-you Stefanie! I have always wanted to do an outdoor, woodsy maternity session at a location near my home and Stefanie and her family were the perfect subjects. Here are just a few favorites. I have posted quite a few more on Facebook too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've photographed this cute family before so I knew I would have a lot of fun with their exquisite daughter. Isn't she darling?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stefanie came up with this idea and I love it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Stefanie for being such a willing and beautiful subject! Can't wait to meet your new little one when they arrive.

1 comment:

rachel joy said...

these are gorgeous! I love outdoor maternity shots. So earthy and natural.