Monday, July 5, 2010

Kelly & Dan - Fraser Valley Wedding Photographer

It's time to catch up again on blogging. I've been having so much fun this year with so many fantastic couple and wonderful families I've been too busy to blog. For those of you who really need to see pictures, I'm much better at posting on Facebook so take a look there too.

My associate Shayna Kerrie and I took a little trip down to Blaine, Washington to shoot this spectacular wedding. Dan and Kelly are not only fun and gorgeous but their family and friends were wonderful to work with too. It was yet another fun filled day and I still have to pinch myself to remember that this is my job!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally refreshing/ Love the pictures, love the poses,Love the setting. Wishing you both Much LOVE and HAPPINESS and a whole bunch of kids ; ) !!!so Dom will be happy too