Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sheri & Mark - Abbotsford Wedding Photographer

Keeping up with this blog is almost a full time job lately. It's been a fantastic summer so far and it's not even half over. I'll do my best to keep up to date from now on.

Here are a few images from yet another gorgeous sunny Saturday wedding. Thank God for sunshine and smiling faces. They make my job even more enjoyable.

I went a little bit "old school" for the ring shot at this wedding. The flowers were to die for so I had to use them in the photo. The contrasting colours seemed perfect.

Photobucket

Sheri's dress was a stunning, classic gown.

Photobucket

Sheri herself is a classic, stunning girl too!

Photobucket

I love Sheri's parents. They are so joyful and full of life. You can see the love on her dad's face here.

Photobucket

Stunning, right?!

Photobucket

The ceremony was held at the church I grew up in so that was special for me. Although it is quite dark, it seemed to add to the romantic mood.

Photobucket

These two gave me so much emotion to work with. They were constantly stealing glances and sharing thoughts. True Love, I'd say.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really love the sand ceremony. It not only serves as a symbol of two becoming one but will also be a beautiful reminder of your special day. Here Sheri and Mark added their sand and the pastor added sand to symbolize their faith in God.

Photobucket

Mark works in the trucking industry so he had connections to a brand new Semi. What an awesome prop!

Photobucket

Sheri and Mark both skate, Sheri is a figure skater and Mark and is a hockey player, so it was fitting that we visited Center Ice for a few photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I absolutely love the ethereal quality at this location. Not to mention the beautiful couple.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will have more images to come soon.

No comments: