Monday, October 13, 2008

The Ross Family

My girls (Natalie and Eileen) and I had such a blast with my friend Angela and her fabulous family today. We spent some time on the "family farm" and captured these images. I love this family shot....I think it's my favorite family image to date...yes you read correctly, my favorite!
These chicks can jump! We didn't plan their perfect hand position, they are just that good!
Awe, I know, cute is an understatement! Daddy and his girls.
I loved these girls too! They were fantastic sports and didn't need any prompting to be goofy...
or beautiful. Wow!
And check out this little stunner! Watch out dad, you're going fighting off the boys with all these cute girls around.
LOVE IT! You can see where the little one gets her good looks.
A little love. Sweet:)
And a little sunshine!
Lots of sunshine. Beautiful!
Loved hanging out with you all today. Thanks for being such great sports!

No comments: