Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Vanderhorst Family

Recognize these people?! Jenn and her family have been coming to me for years. In fact Jenn and I go all the way back to high school. Here are a few favorites from this weekend. She has another bun in the oven so you'll be seeing their new little one on the blog soon too!
For now, check out this little guy.

Such a cute family! I love this shot.This is how it always starts with Jenn. Sweet and beautiful....This is how it always ends up....hysterical laughter! I love this photo! It is so Jenn:)Time for some romance. This shot sizzles.
Again, I love this shot too! How darn cute it that!?A great photographer once told me, "Take one shot for yourself every photo session". This is my shot. I love the light, the warmth and the feel. It isn't a typical family portrait and that's why I love it. Loved spending time with you guys again! Can't wait to meet junior too!

No comments: