Saturday, October 4, 2008

What we've been up to. Part 2

Last week my photographer friend Eileen and I enjoyed some awesome weather and a couple of brightly coloured subjects. I'm always scoping out new locations to take photos and although I've lived in Abby all my life, I've never taken photos at the government buildings.
Can you believe it!? I thought it was high time to check out this popular spot and it didn't disappoint.
Love the way the boys pop out of this picture.
Here's my beautiful friend.
Eileen posed Jack like this and I couldn't help taking a shot too. I love the expression on his face!
"Yeah, I'm cool, too cool."
Thanks Eileen for this awesome shot! Too bad I need to photoshop Andrew into this and it would be a perfect family photo. I don't even care that the boys are totally in their own little worlds too.
They really love it when I ask them to sit still.....well....maybe that's wishful thinking!
We got a little jumpy again....I think this may become our signature pose when we go out shooting from now on!
Yes, I'm a great jumper:) Making a fool of myself comes so naturally.
I'm a bad parent, I know. These fountains are "NOT FOR WADING IN".
I read the sign. I should know better. But......I needed some water shots....they were hot.....they begged....They were so cute...I had a camera....I couldn't say no.
Please don't arrest me!
I had to strip their cloths off before they got in the car.
Andy needed no encouragement. Surprise, Surprise!
It was such a great day! I love sunny days, cute kids, fun friends and of course a great camera:)

No comments: