Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tom & Danielle 11.10.08

I love fall weddings! If I could get married all over again (to Andrew of course) I would do it in the fall. The colours are so vivid and well, perfect. Danielle and Tom did get a vibrant fall wedding and I loved every minute of it. When you start the day with flowers like these ya know it's going to be a good one!
The lovely mother of the bride pinning her man.
Danielle had twice the laces to contend with.
Wowza! Here is the couple's son who really stole the show. His parents sure didn't mind. He was such a great sport and won the hearts of everyone there.
The ceremony took place at this adorable little chapel complete with stained glass windows.
Kiss and ....
Married!The happy family.
Smashing Ladies.
Cool Guys.
The groom looked sharp in this amazing tux.
We took a little walk in the leaves. Did I mentioned I love the fall! Pretty darn cute.
They were so full of laughs.
Check out the beautiful unique ring Danielle has. Nothing about this wedding was typical.
More walking and laughing.
This looks out of a fairytale to me. Love it!
Here's that little star of the show again. Happy little guy!
This was the toast to the bridesmaids given by the best man. I just love their expressions.
He had everyone in stitches including the bride.
We took a little break from the reception to capture a few more images.
Danielle and Tom are hilarious! Can you tell??
Awe, a little romantic moment. I think Danielle is trying not to laugh here:)
Thanks for including me in your day guys! I had a blast and loved everything about your special day. Have a blast in Disneyland.

No comments: