Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Klassen Family

Well, believe it or not, this may be my last post for a while. I have "kinda" caught up for now. I still have lots of editing to do but the Christmas sessions are coming to a close. It's crazy that I'm saying that and it's only half way through November! You have to get these things done so early to be sure and have products by Christmas. Remember to get in early for next years bookings;)

On to the main topic, here's the awesome Klassen Family. They came all the way down from 100mile House. No, not just to see me, but I was glad they took the opportunity to get some photos done while they were in town.

Here is the crew, all six of them. Their kids were so well behaved too. Just look at the wonderful grins from everyone! Click to see the image larger.
The newest addition to the family. Happy Camper!
Their one and only princess.
Cutie!
Awe, I love making couples pretend they're getting wedding photos done:)
Dad and son.
Mother and daughter.
Thanks Klassen crew! Had a great time with you.

No comments: