Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Thomas Family

We braved the rain the other day to capture the Thomas family and it was sure worth it! I have photographed some of the family members before and they have always been a real joy to work with. The rest of the family proved no different. Here are some of my favorites.

This one was taken while it poured rain. I was standing just outside the gazebo and "my" lovely Eileen was holding the umbrella over the camera and tripod the whole time. Thanks Eileen!
Such a cute little family!Here are the "King and Queen" of the group, looking fantastic!
Thank God he made the rain stop and we could move around the grounds a little more. Here are the proud grandparents to these beautiful little ones.
Perfect!
The brothers workin' it for the camera. Two good lookin' boys.
And two beautiful girls. This little angel was not feeling too well but managed to look cute as always.
I'm so glad we had some colourful leaves around still!
Playing with Grandpa.
Chasing me. I so love running around with the kids!
These boys knew how to play.
The walk back to the vehicles. Love the look between father and son.
This lovely couple has been married about 36years. Way to go guys!

No comments: