Monday, November 10, 2008

My Natalie

I had the honor of photographing my awesome photographer friend Natalie and her family. I call her mine because she has been such an awesome assistant, visionary and all around great friend. I had a blast with them, at our usual spot, doing what we do best together, photography. This time she was on the other side of the camera and she and the family did awesome. Thanks for letting me take your photos, for the third year in a row, I might add. I loved hangin' out with you!! See you soon!

Um, yeah, they're hot! Smokin!The whole family.
Handsome boy eh?!
Awe!
The little "angel".....just ask her mommy! She was great for me :)
LOVE THIS IMAGE!
Sweet!
A walk in the forest.
Time to go home with daddy.
Love you guys!

1 comment:

Footprints Photography said...

Did you notice how I never broke a pose thru the ENTIRE shoot!!! OH YAH BABAY!!!! I am a geek, I know!