Friday, November 28, 2008

One last post for Melissa!

Okay, I can't help myself. Here are just a few more from Melissa & Tyrel's Wedding. I could blog a few hundred shots but I'll stop now;)

It was a real treat to work in my own home church of South Abbotsford.This is right after the ceremony. Awe, so much love!
This little doll was a princess! She not only looked adorable but was so well behaved!
Enjoying the Star Bucks!
A little quiet time before the reception.
And last but not least, here is the the little doll again. She danced up a storm!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

This is going to seem out of the blue - but I'm a part-time self proclaimed photographer trying to start something on the side. Got any pointers? I have started a blog to highlight my photography (JUST started). It's "Grayson Photography" noted under my blogs. Also, how do you get your little logo on the side/top/bottom of each photo? Any help would be appreciated. I just don't know where to start!

Anita said...

Hi Leslie! I've sent you an email.