Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Christmas Images

A few weeks back my family and I actually did our Christmas photos. I have to say I really prefer being on the other side of the camera. You know, the side that doesn't take a picture of me!? Ah, I should not be a poor sport when I'm asking so many of you to turn on your charm in front of my camera. Anyway, here are me and my boys, complements of my friend Tamara at Beyond Exposure. Thanks Tamara!

So all of my former brides & grooms know that I love to make couple's do the "dip & kiss". Even my sons know all about this because I throw them up in the air and dip and kiss their little cheeks all the time. Well, it was about time to actually do it with my honey too. He actually did this on our wedding day first kiss too so we had a little practice. We do love to play!After all that craziness was done I took a couple photos of my kiddies too.

No comments: