Monday, November 10, 2008

My Eileen

I had the great privilege of photographing my other photographer friend Eileen. If you're keeping track, I have three girls I call "mine". I am missing my Shayna but she will appear on this blog sooner or later too I promise. Check them all out!
Eileen - silverskiesphotography.blogspot.com
Shayna - shaynakerrie.blogspot.com
Natalie - footprintsbynatalie.blogspot.com

Eileen has been a fantastic help this weekend. She not only helped with a couple of shoots she also volunteered to watch my babies for the day while I edited and ...she made dinner too! Wow. LOVE HER!

We took some time in between shoots on Sunday to grab a few shots of her too.

Here's My Eileen!
Love this one!

This is our leaf shot....yes, we are silly:)


On to the emotion. This is so Eileen!She was an amazing subject ('cause she knows the best shots often take sacrifice) and took off her shoes and rolled around in leaves. Wet and cold, yes. Good photography, you bet!

On a side note, she got stung by a wasp! Can you believe it?! While she was rolling around in the leaves....anything for the shot I guess!

Who says only kids can play in the leaves!? We are children at heart!
LOVE THIS ONE! Stunning:)
Cutie!
Love the dramatic look of this image. Wow, can you believe she lied down on a cold wet bridge?!
And she climbed the rails too!
And pulled off some hottie poses.
Another Eileen shot. So her.
Beautiful!!!!
Check out the bare feet! Such a great sport!
Our "signature" jump shots:) Ya know ya love it!
Eileen, thanks for being such an incredibly giving and thoughtful friend. You are one in a million. I can't believe we only met a few months ago. So glad you are in my life!

2 comments:

rachel joy said...

the bare feet totally bring up the cool factor. although she would still be pretty cool with shoes and socks on. Love your new template!

Eileen Whitmore said...

Thanks, Anita for this awesome shoot. I had such fun! And, yes, it just had to be bare feet (even if it was snowing...). Thanks to Rachel for her kind words too :)

Can't wait to do this again - you rock my socks off...LITERALLY!