Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chelsea & David - Part Three

Brace yourself, this is going to be a long post. I just couldn't help it! There were too many pictures I loved....I guess that's a good thing.

Here's a sneaky shot taken during the first prayer and between the groomsmen. I absolutely love it.
Photobucket
I really liked this old bible too.
Photobucket
Chelsea and David were all smiles throughout the whole day. They were such a joy to be around.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happily ever after, here we come!
Photobucket
For me, great photography is about two things, good lighting (the most important) and followed by a close second, great locations. We had both and it made for an amazing photo session. Did I mention that Dave is a pilot? How cool is an Airport to shoot at?!
Now the only question is, do you like it vintage or full colour?
Photobucket

Photobucket
The clouds were perfect and the bridal party were so much fun!
Photobucket
As we drove in Tamara and I noticed this cool wall. Thankfully, the bride and groom were happy to oblige our artsy side.
Photobucket
Pretty!
Photobucket
Dave was great model too.
Photobucket
The wind put on a great show with the veil.
Photobucket
After that great location you'd think it couldn't get any better but I was wrong. We hit up Chelsea's bosses beautiful farm for some more fun.
Photobucket
The boys were very funny but his shot shows their more serious side.
Photobucket
And it's always fun to make people run!
Photobucket
I think fields are probably my favorite places to shoot and David and Chelsea looked stunning walking among the dandelions.
Photobucket
A little romance now.
Photobucket
Guys, you were wonderful to work with! Can't wait to show you the rest of the images.

No comments: